Caroline’s writing includes contributions to publications such as; Dance Australia, Pointe Magazine, Playbill, The Tarrengower Times, The Ballet Bag, The Costume Society and Reviews in Australian Studies.
Anna Pavlova, A Twentieth Century Ballerina: Researcher and contributor with Jane Pritchard on Anna Pavlova, Twentieth Century Ballerina, (London: Booth Clibborn Editors, 2012) reprinted in an extended edition in October 2013 and translated into Russian 2015.
- Born to be with Bourne – an interview with Ashley Shaw. Dance Australia, April – May 2015.
- Just Ballet –an interview with Tzu-Chao Chou. Dance Australia, June – July 2015. http://www.danceaustralia.com.au/news/just-ballet
- Six Little Australians – an interview with six students in the Royal Ballet Upper School. Dance Australia, October – November 2015.
- Inside the “Golden Cockerel”. June/July 2016 http://pointemagazine.com/featured-article/inside-golden-cockerel/
The Ballet Bag
- Behind the Tutu, 16/11/14: http://www.theballetbag.com/2014/11/16/behind-the-tutu/
- Costumes Backstage at the Ballet, 16/2/15: http://www.theballetbag.com/2015/02/16/costumes-backstage-ballet/
The Costume Society
- Choreographed Costume – Clothing and Dance 27/3/15: http://costumesociety.org.uk/blog/post/choreographed-costume-cothing-and-dance
- Fouettes and Fashion 14/5/15: http://costumesociety.org.uk/blog/post/fouettes-and-fashion
- Costume History – A look at the Ballets Russes through one costume 25/8/15: http://costumesociety.org.uk/blog/post/costume-history-a-look-at-the-ballets-russes-through-one-costume
- Hidden Treasure 21/9/15: http://costumesociety.org.uk/blog/post/hidden-treasure
- Silent Partners – Prima Ballerina Evelyn Hart’s Signature Costumes, 12/10/15: http://costumesociety.org.uk/blog/post/silent-partners-prima-ballerina-evelyn-harts-signature-costumes
- On Pointe! 29/10/15: http://costumesociety.org.uk/blog/post/on-pointe
- Behind the scenes of Silent Partners, 11/12/15: http://costumesociety.org.uk/blog/post/behind-the-scenes-of-silent-partners
- A Guide to ballet costumes on stage in London this Christmas, 23/12/15: http://costumesociety.org.uk/blog/post/a-guide-to-ballet-costumes-on-stage-in-london-this-christmas
- Techniques kept alive in the Theatre, Opera and Ballet industries, Part One, 19/02/16: http://costumesociety.org.uk/blog/post/techniques-kept-alive-in-the-theatre-opera-and-ballet-industries-part-one
- Techniques kept alive in the Theatre, Opera and Ballet industries, Part Two. Published 15/03/16: http://costumesociety.org.uk/blog/post/techniques-kept-alive-in-the-theatre-opera-and-ballet-industries-part-tw
Reviews in Australian Studies
- Review of “The Representation of Dance in Australian Novels: The darkness beyond the stage-lit dream by Melinda Jewell”, Reviews in Australian Studies, Vol 7, No 4. (2013). http://www.nla.gov.au/openpublish/index.php/ras/article/view/2984/3467
- Review of “Double Native: A moving memoir about living across two cultures by Fiona Wirrer-George Occhunyung”, Reviews in Australian Studies, Vol 7, No 6. (2013). http://www.nla.gov.au/openpublish/index.php/ras/article/view/3004/3491
- Review of “The Ballets Russes in Australia and Beyond” edited by Mark Carroll, Reviews in Australian Studies, Vol 8, No 3.(2014). http://www.nla.gov.au/openpublish/index.php/ras/article/view/3425/4024
- Peer reviewer for international online journal eSharp, covering research in the Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences and Education, published through the University of Glasgow, May 2014.
- American Ballet Theatre Play Bill, May 2015 and June 2016
- The Tait Memorial Trust, November 2014
- Ensemble Productions, March 2012 and 2013